Toyota Product Specialist – Paid Training Program
Toyota began in 1933 as a division of a textile manufacturer and has since become one of the largest and most respected automobile manufacturers in the world. The innovation and historic reliability of its product portfolio have been a driving force in getting it to this this position. The Tacoma mid size pick is world famous as a go anywhere do anything work horse that will get you home every time. Our hybrid system has made such an impact on our culture that the name Prius is synonymous with the word hybrid.
Innovation and reliability are only part of the reason for our success. Our people are the ultimate factor in achieving what we have achieved and will achieve in the future. We are now accepting candidates for our Product Specialist training program. This is a paid program. If accepted you will become knowledgeable on our complete model lineup and the technologies behind them. Training will be both virtual and real world. You will use this knowledge to educate prospective clients in a consultative and educational manner.
Successful Candidates Will:
- Enjoy providing an exceptional customer experience and working with people
- Have an outgoing and approachable personality
- Have basic computer software and internet proficiency
- Have excellent verbal/written communication, interpersonal skills
- Have a professional appearance
- Be able to work Saturdays
- Be willing to learn new processes
- Technology sales experience including outside sales, or retail sales is a plus
- Must have a valid U.S. driver's license
- Paid training
- Full medical & dental benefits
- Paid vacations, personal days and sick days
- 401k with employer matching available
- Excellent compensation package
- An excellent career opportunity
- Aggressive monthly bonuses
- Vehicle demo allowance
All applicants will undergo a background check, drug test and DMV motor vehicle check upon offer of employment. The Crestmont Family of Dealerships are all equal opportunity employers.