The all-new 2019 Toyota Avalon
The dramatic front grille of Avalon makes a statement wherever you go. Strong character lines and sculpted surfaces accentuate the low, wide stance to create a sleek silhouette that’s unmistakable.
New 2019 Toyota Avalon
Purchase or lease a new 2019 Avalon at Crestmont Toyota and get 3 years of ToyotaCare No Cost Maintenance on us! Must present offer at time of purchase.9
Offers end 7-31-2018
Underneath Avalon Touring’s aerodynamic shape is a dynamic all-new Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS) and a 301-hp, 3.5-liter V6 that’s ready to perform every time you step on the pedal.
Tech + Connectivity
With an available 1200-watt JBL® Audio system,1 Entune™ 3.0,2 Apple CarPlay™,3 as well as Apple Watch®4 and available Android™ smartwatch5 compatibility, Avalon offers a wealth of technology that keeps up with you.
Unique perforation pattern and two-tone stiching
Avalon Limited has a unique perforation pattern on its seats, and high-end quilted two-tone stiching flowing from the door panels to the seats.
Peace of mind comes standard, with an active safety package that includes a Pre-Collision System6 with Pedestrian Detection7 (PCS w/PD), Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC)8 and more—all to help you drive with added confidence.
Prototype shown with options. Production model may vary.
1. JBL is a registered trademark of Harman International Industries, Incorporated
2. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
3. Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple Inc.
4. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
5. Not all smartwatches are compatible with Remote Connect: Samsung Gear, Fitbit, Garmin are not compatible.
6. The TSS Pre-Collision System is designed to help avoid or reduce the crash speed and damage in certain frontal collisions only. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness is dependant on many factors including road, weather and vehicle conditions. See Owner's Manual for additional limitations and details.
7. The Pedestrian Detection system is designed to detect a pedestrian ahead of the vehicle, determine if impact is imminent and help reduce impact speed. It is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as speed, size and position of pedestrians, and weather, light and road conditions. See Owner's Manual for additional limitations and details.
8. Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control is designed to assist the driver and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving practices. System effectiveness is dependant on road, weather and traffic conditions. See Owner's Manual for additional limitations and details.
9 Covers normal factory scheduled service for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. 24-hour roadside assistance is also included for 2 years and unlimited miles. Third year of Toyota Care is for 3 years or 35k miles, whichever comes first.See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska.